An immersive French experience, led by certified teachers and educators, dedicated to expanding a child’s horizons by building a solid foundation of the French language, both written and spoken, and infusing it with hands-on practical learning and age-appropriate life skill development, all in the context of summertime fun!
With a program rooted in the arts, STEM and physical games & activities, we make learning another language fun, contextualized and relatable. Campers will be able to associate new vocabulary words and sentences to a memorable camp experience.
- Ages: 5-12
- French as a second language learners
- New to Quebec
- Transitioning to a new french elementary school
- Need an extra boost towards bilingualism
Holistic Weekly Program
- Themed Lessons: focused on vocabulary enrichment.
- Improv & Guessing games: to improve oral expression.
- Reading & Creative writing: to enhance comprehension
- Scenario-based games: to develop socio-emotional and problem solving skills.
- Outdoor Sports & Games: the best of our camp activities to encourage a hands-on learning experience.
‘Francofolie’ Events & Guests
Exploring French culture through art, design, geography, music & food. An opportunity to dress up, pump up the music, get your hands dirty and explore something that you’ve never done before.
These are the moments that solidify those summer memories and expand your horizons. In this case, it’s all in French!
Campers earn rewards across all elements of the program and will be recognized at the end of the week.
Awards ceremony: parents invited, camper performances & vernissage, prizes & recognition.
Achievements booklet: our version of a report card, summarizing all the competencies, skills and ‘memorable moments’ unique to each camper.
Weekly Rate …………$425/week
10% sibling discount
Dates ……. August 7-11 and/or August 14-18
Time ……..9-3pm, Monday to Friday
Location ……..Miss Edgar’s & Miss Cramp’s School, in Westmount