Unleashing the natural-born
storyteller in each child.
Develop positive reading motivation
Small group, hands-on learning
Led by Teachers, Reading Specialists & Authors
What the experts are saying…
Stephanie Kozak, PhD Education
De Naeghel et al., 2016
Martin-Chang et al, 2021
Ryan & Deci, 2000
- A dynamic program, grounded in educational research
- Developing positive reading motivation and storytelling skills
- Hands-on activities in reading, writing, movie-making, graphic art and theater
- Lacking motivation to read for fun
- Limited exposure to reading & writing in English
- Loves to read and wants to further explore books & storytelling
- ‘Warm-up’ for the new school year
- Reading workshops to explore various genres & elements of a story.
- Team games using music & art to learn about narratives and literary devices.
- Multimedia creative writer’s workshops.
- Outdoor Sports & games.
- Special guests and events.
- Complimentary Webinar for Parents, to support your child’s development.
Program based on research, led by our youth reading expert,
Stephanie Kozak, PHD Education.
- Camp Leaders are certified teachers & published authors.
- Diverse programming tailored to the abilities & interests of each child.
- Collaborations with local authors, illustrators, social influencers, artists and movie makers.
- Special moments to honor campers & showcase their talents.
- Small group learning, in a safe and secure environment.
- On-site at a private school, with state-of-the-art facilities.
*Must have basic reading abilities.
9-3pm, Monday to Friday